Global Health Limited (ASX:GLH) is pleased to announce its results for the financial year ended 30 June 2021.
- Total Company revenue and income for FY21 closed $1.22M up on prior year at $7.48M, a 20%
increase on FY20 ($6.26m).
- Client revenues have materially increased in FY21- $7.03M, up 18%/$1.06M on FY20 ($5.97M).
- Global Health posted an EBITDA of $1.06M, $566K favourable from prior year (FY20 $489K).
- Operating expenses $6.42M, increased $654K from prior year, a 11% increase.
- Impairment charge of $998,546 was applied against all capitalised products other than the
flagship MasterCare platform due to write downs resulting from reduced sales outputs in FY21
and forecasted future sales impacts, which has materially impacted FY21 EBIT and NPAT results.
View the full preliminary final report here.